100 Years Ago
October 30, 1919
Work Started On Another Garage
A number of men are now at work clearing away the old buildings which have occupied the “Cluff corner” in Saratoga for the past twenty or more years, and this corner will soon be occupied by an up-to-date concrete garage building, to be erected by Harvey and Sjoden, who have been engaged in the blacksmith and automobile repair business here for several years past, but in small and inadequate quarters.
Their business lately has grown to much proportions that they decided to erect a building suited to their needs, and they have...