Board of Carbon County Commissioners meeting at a glance
September 1, 2022
• Kandis Fritz of Road and Bridge reports traffic counts have risen. For example, the traffic on CR387, South Spring Creek the count was 118 cars, Cow Creek was 86 per day. These numbers determine whether magnesium chloride will be applied to the roads.
• Resolution 2022- 36 for application for Federal Funding for the Seminoe Centerline Marking Project was passed.
• Two lease agreements for Wille Pit 525 and Wiant Pit 425 were presented for renewal and were passed.
• Financing options and availability for two motor graders were discussed.
• A permit for snow removal on County Roa...