A little dust on the bottle
Historic theater in downtown Saratoga finds new life as art studio thanks to mother/daughter duo with long ties in Carbon County
November 13, 2019
The building at 110 W. Bridge Ave. in Saratoga has been home to various businesses over the years. Built in 1903, it served as a theater at one time. In the late 1990s and early 2000s, it found new life as various art galleries. For several years, the doors remained closed with very little activity taking place at the location.
In May of this year, however, the building came under new ownership. The new owners are no strangers to the Valley or to Carbon County, nor are they strangers to historic restoration. Noel Shephard and her mother, Heidi Larsen, can trace their family history in the c...