Hats off

Fourniers bid farewell to Hat Creek after 19 years

 


The building at 107 W. Bridge in Saratoga has been standing for over 100 years. Originally constructed in 1906, the walls and windows of the structure have not just seen multitudes of customers over the years, but have seen owners come and go as well. Originally owned by W.C. Edwards, it changed hands over the years until, in April 1999, it came under the ownership of Bill and Cris Fournier.

On May 28, 2018 the couple bid farewell to the building that had been home to their business, Hat Creek Saddlery and Trading Post, for almost 19 years. In fact, 19 years after they themselves had purcha...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 09/18/2018 03:51