New town dentist arrives, search still on for missing boys

 


101 years ago

June 19, 1913

Dentist located here

Dr. Frank Coret, a young dentist from Denver, arrived here Saturday through the influence of Dr. Stanton, and has established his office in the Club Building. Dr. Coret purchased the office fixtures belonging to Dr. Bunten and is now open for business. He will remain steadily if he finds the business will warrant it. He also expects to make Hanna a few days each month. This valley has been in need of a dentist for some time and he is certainly welcome. Everyone needing his work should attend to the matter now. Dr. Coret seems to be the right...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 11/03/2018 14:10