By Liz Wood 

Causes of fire determined

 


After the fire investigator had inspected Kevin Sharp’s home last week, he told Sharp that he was the luckiest man he has ever met.

The fire, initially thought to be started by an electrical short, was caused by a series of incidents that led to the electrical short.

David Baker, of Covington, Wash., told Sharp and Saratoga Volunteer Fire Department Chief Randy Sikes that the chimney had cracking for a long time. Eventually the crack allowed the heat from the chimney to melt the shield on the electrical wires and when they touched, it caused an arc.

Baker told Sharp that the conditions of...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 09/23/2018 16:39