The Saratoga Sun -

By Liz Wood 

Family, pets are 'just fine' after fire, flood destroys home

 

Liz Wood

Kevin Sharp and Custom Builder's Rory Grubb look over the fire damage at Sharp's home Feb. 12. The fire was caused by an electrical short. More damage to the home was caused when the water pipes froze and broke. The home may be a total loss.

e Sharp family was under one roof Friday when they moved into a temporary home after a fire, followed by water damage, made their home of eight years uninhabitable.

"The important thing is we are all safe," Kevin Sharp said.

On Feb. 8, Jessica Sharp was at work at Deseret Rehab and Care Center and Kevin was home with their three children, 16-year-old Maddison, 14-year-old Kevin and 12-year-old Jacob.

"We were watching 'The Avengers' when Maddison kept hearing a buzzing sound. We thought it was the movie until we paused the TV," the elder Sharp said.

Around the same time they muted the TV,...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018